Massage can help reduce stress, improve circulation, reduce pain, eliminate toxins, improve flexibility, improve sleep, enhance immunity and reduce fatigue. Let our massage therapists help you figure out which massage is right for you and get you on your way to feeling better.
Call and book your appointment today!
Every day, we face environmental stress that cause inflammation and tension to muscles and accelerates the aging process. With these challenges comes the need for treatments that detoxify, protect and repair the skin and body. Healing Benefits of Massage Therapy!
1. Reduce Stress: A relaxing day at the spa is a great way to unwind and de-stress. However, clients are sure to notice themselves feeling relaxed and at ease for days and even weeks after their appointments!
2. Improve Circulation: Loosening muscles and tendons allows increased blood flow throughout the body. Improving your circulation can have a number of positive effects on the rest of your body, including reduced fatigue and pain management!
3. Reduce Pain: Massage therapy is great for working out problem areas like lower back pain and chronic stiffness. A professional therapist will be able to accurately target the source of your pain and help achieve the perfect massage regimen.
4. Eliminate Toxins: Stimulating the soft tissues of your body will help to release toxins through your blood and lymphatic systems.
5. Improve Flexibility: Massage therapy will loosen and relax your muscles, helping your body to achieve its full range of movement potential.
6. Improve Sleep: A massage will encourage relaxation and boost your mood. Going to bed with relaxed and loosened muscles promotes more restful sleep, and you’ll feel less tired in the morning!
7. Enhance Immunity: Stimulation of the lymph nodes re-charges the body’s natural defense system.
8. Reduce Fatigue: Massage therapy is known to boost mood and promote better quality sleep, thus making you feel more rested and less worn-out at the end of the day.
9. Alleviate Depression and Anxiety: Massage therapy can help to release endorphins in your body, helping you to feel happy, energized, and at ease.
10. Reduce post-surgery and post-injury swelling: A professional massage is a great way to safely deal with a sports injury or post-surgery rehabilitation
Do you think that massage therapy could help you find relief in any of these areas? What improvements would you like to see in your health? Contact us today with your questions about massage therapy and see how we can help you get on the path to improved health and wellness!
MEET THE THERAPISTS
CASEY BREWSTER, LMT
Casey received her Massage Therapy license in 2017 after completing a 500 hr program and Licensing through the Virginia Department of Health Professions Board of Nursing. She specializes in full body relaxing Swedish, Aromatherapy, Deep-Tissue, Hot Stone, and Trigger-Point therapy. She is passionate about incorporating aromatherapy techniques and providing total mind-body wellness. She believes in understanding each clients individual needs to customize their massage to achieve optimal results. This includes follow up care and educating clients in at home stretching and overall wellness.
Specialties: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger-Point Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Aromatherapy
Brittany is a tri-skilled technician in massage, energy work, and esthetics. Her goal is to create a positive impact on her clients’ health and support them in their journey of wellness. Bringing over 20 years of experience in massage therapy, she strives to assist each guest in reaching their goals of pain management, increased range of motion, and relaxation. She utilizes Reiki and her natural gift of energy healing through our massage and balancing services, and enjoys offering therapeutic, deep tissue, trigger point, and sports massage with a particular focus on relieving tension in the shoulders, neck, hips, and those who suffer from headaches and sciatica. Brittany also specializes in techniques to relieve the pain of TMJ – as she has first hand knowledge of both the discomfort and techniques to alleviate it. Her philosophy for all her work is to let the art of healing in you and finding body, mind, and spirit in balance.
Specialties: Deep Tissue Massage, Pre-natal, Trigger-Point Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Aromatherapy, Energy Work, Reiki
Cancellation Policy: We ask that any cancellations are made 24 hours prior to appointments. Any cancellations on the day of your appointment will be charged 50% of that service. Any no-shows on the day of your appointment will be charged 100% of that service.
This classic European massage technique is designed to promote relaxation and improve circulation while reducing muscle tension and stress. Through light pressure, this gentle massage technique helps to increase oxygen levels in the blood, decrease muscle toxins and improve circulation and flexibility.
Deep Tissue Massage
Similar to Swedish massage, Deep Tissue massage is designed to release chronic muscle tension through deeper pressure. This technique focuses on deep layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia
Trigger Point Massage
Trigger Point Therapy relieves pain by releasing constricted areas in the muscles. This is a targeted massage that uses cycles of isolated pressure and release to alleviate the source of pain, reduce chronic injuries, and help muscles function properly.
Massage therapy during pregnancy can help with fatigue, muscoskeletal pain, sciatica, edema and others. We require that you consult with your physician prior to scheduling a Prenatal Massage.
Hot Stone Massage
Water-heated hot stones are placed on specific parts of the body as the techniques of a regular massage are applied. The hot stones promote deep muscle relaxation, sleep, and can reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
TMJ Face Massage
MJ Face massage focuses on the jaw, neck & scalp and is designed to treat TMJ dysfunction and migraine headaches caused by grinding and clenching of the jaws. TMJ disorders arise due to the overuse of our jaws through talking, chewing, or stress clenching. Relieve any TMJ discomfort with an intraoral massage to increase your jaw’s range of motion, decrease pain, clicking and/or spastic jaw.
When you book a massage with Casey, choose an essential oil to be added to your massage.